Realty Property Management has been serving the Central Valley since 2000. We currently serve over 1,000 homeowners as well as over 100 board members in Homeowner Associations, Condos, and Commercial Associations in the Central Valley daily. We have Association Managers and Assistants who specialize in these areas so we can deliver the highest quality of service and expertise for our clients.
We are committed to providing our clients with the industry’s best-trained professionals as well as making sure that the homeowners and board members receive the absolute best experience!
An Association Supervisor that specializes in Homeowner Associations will be assigned to your Association along with a professional and knowledgeable staff. The staff includes a Receptionist, Bookkeeper, and off-site CPA firm.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Obtaining bids for all vendor services
- Collection of Association monthly assessments
- Notifying Homeowners of late payments
- Initiating the collections process per the Associations governing documents and direction of the Board of Directors
- Overseeing all common area maintenance
- Preparing a yearly budget
- Performing routine inspections for problems, violations and safety issues
- Attending Board Meetings and document minutes per CC&Rs
- Notifying Homeowners of violations per the rules and regulations of the Association
- Working with bookkeeping staff to prepare, complete, and correct financial reports monthly
- Providing necessary financial records to your tax accountant to prepare tax returns
- Paying all bills in a timely manner, based on available funds
- Managing financials to work within the current budget set forth by the Association
- Responding to problems and concerns of the Homeowners in a timely manner
- Making monthly Reserve Deposits
- Reconciling bank statements monthly
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office at (559) 347-6604.